MAKING YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU WALK ON
Moreton Bay Floors, suppliers and installers of epoxy flooring, floor preparation and floor covering removal.
Epoxy Flooring in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Redlands & Logan
Your floors are much more than just a functional surface . . . at least, they should be. It’s also important to make sure that your floors are safe, durable, and an aesthetic fit for your space. These concerns are universal: they apply equally to owners of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Fortunately, there’s a universal way to improve your flooring on all fronts: invest in epoxy flooring for your Brisbane South building.
Advantages of Epoxy Flooring in Brisbane South
Many people have recently begun to use epoxy flooring, from Cleveland to Logan. They do so for a variety of reasons. Here are just a few ways in which using epoxy flooring in Logan or Cleveland can be an improvement over other materials:
- Other materials may take impact damage more easily than epoxy floors, which are particularly durable and resistant to collisions or damage from dropped objects.
- Epoxy generally has a polished appearance, but it achieves this effect without being slippery. Many other polished surfaces are also easy to slip on, which makes them less practical for commercial applications and less safe overall.
- Epoxy reflects light easily, whereas other surfaces may absorb it. If you want to put floors in your space that will make the area brighter, consider using epoxy. An additive can be applied to the top coat to achieve a satin or matte finish if the customer requires.
- Epoxy is seamless, which makes it ideal for use in facilities with rolling equipment or moving vehicles. The fewer bumps or tripping hazards, the smoother traffic throughout the area is likely to be.
When you’re seeking a company to provide epoxy flooring anywhere near Brisbane South, let Moreton Bay Floors be the first organisation you contact. In our 17-plus years of working in the flooring industry, we’ve learned the finer points of installing high-quality epoxy surfaces in homes and businesses throughout the region. We also offer a variety of design choices, including metallic epoxy floor options. When you let us take care of your epoxy flooring, you’ll be able to avoid these common errors that people often make when installing epoxy for the first time:
- Not grinding the concrete to create a porous substrate of the existing floor before covering it with epoxy. This stops the epoxy from adhering into your concrete and making a secure bond.
- Not fixing or repairing large cracks in the floor before putting the epoxy on top. A damaged surface is likely to continue warping underneath the epoxy, which can eventually ruin the look of the surface.
- Not vacuuming the surface properly before applying epoxy on top of it. It leaves dust & debris underneath the epoxy, which can show up as bumps or imperfections underneath the finished product.
Trust Moreton Bay Floors for Metallic Epoxy and More
At Moreton Bay Floors, we’ll always do a careful and professional job of installing your epoxy floors. Contact us and learn more about our products and methods so that you can make an informed decision about the flooring you want and the professionals you want to install it.
Best Epoxy Flooring and High Quality Epoxy Flake Flooring Services
For your stylish home interiors where ordinary concrete floors simply don’t make the cut, Moreton Bay Floors has something special and vivid in store for you. We provide a wide range of concrete epoxy flooring solutions, as well as attractive finishes such as flake, metallic, plain and granite stone to transform the overall aesthetics of your interiors.
Moreton Bay Floors provides epoxy flooring installation in Brisbane, Redlands, Logan and the Gold Coast. If you are looking for epoxy flooring solutions somewhere else in Brisbane, feel free to contact us.
Best Epoxy Floor Coating in All Over Brisbane, Gold Coast, Redlands & Logan
If you’re looking for a way to improve residential or commercial floors in the region near Brisbane South, you might want to consider the advantages of epoxy floor coating. Brisbane South, Cleveland, and Logan are just a few areas where home and business owners can improve the surfaces they walk and work on by upgrading to epoxy instead of standard concrete.
Epoxy offers several advantages over other types of flooring—especially when it is installed in areas with heavy foot or vehicle traffic. Those who install epoxy floor coating in Brisbane South will benefit from the following perks:
- Increased durability. Epoxy floor coating makes your floor much more difficult to scratch or chip by dropping an object onto it. This makes it an excellent alternative to hardwood in residential buildings, and ideal for use in commercial spaces such as warehouses.
- There is a wide range of additives and different grades of grit that can be added to epoxy coatings to comply with the required slip ratings.Which means it can increase safety in areas where people walk frequently. Use it to provide a sure footing for those in your home,< commercial business, or industrial workspace.
- Epoxy reflects light much more efficiently than other kinds of flooring. If you’re looking for a way to brighten up your space without purchasing additional lighting, epoxy floor coating in Brisbane South is an excellent way to do it.
Garage Flooring in Brisbane
Your garage floor takes more abuse than any other room in the house; therefore, it has to be more durable than beautiful because the last thing you want is recurrent repair expenses draining your monthly savings.
Nonetheless, with Moreton Bay Floors, you can get the best of both worlds and create a stylish garage that complements your mad machines and withstands regular wear and tear with minimal maintenance.
We specialise in installing epoxy garage floor for Brisbane homes and commercial spaces. Epoxy resin is made to last, featuring character and depth to your garage floors as an added advantage. If you are someone who spends a lot of time in the garage, allow us to create a happy place for you where you feel welcomed and at home.
Do you have a fleet of cars or bikes that you love to flaunt or showcase during a private exhibition? Or sell used cars for a living? If for any reason you get a lot of visitors, you might want to make your garage look presentable to impress your visitors the moment they step in. We install epoxy floors in Gold Coast for commercial garages according to their needs and budget. So feel free to get in touch with us for any job big or small.
Make Your Garage Useful
Do you like to park your car on the driveway and don’t know what to do with the unused garage space? Well, you can convert it into a gym, a leisure room or anything where you can be productive or spend quality time with friends.
We give you a wide range of epoxy flooring finishes to choose from. If you are not sure which finish you want to go with, ask our experts. We are happy to advise on the finish based on your budget and purpose of flooring. Our service areas include Brisbane, Redlands, Logan and Gold Coast North.
Looking for Floor Coating Near Brisbane? Try This:
Moreton Bay Floors has the epoxy flooring solutions you need. Contact us at your first available opportunity to learn more about the work we can do for you and your building.