- Epoxy Floors
Moreton Bay Floors, suppliers and installers of epoxy flooring, floor preparation and floor covering removal.
Need Epoxy Flooring in Brisbane South? Find a Metallic Epoxy Floor in Cleveland or Logan Today
Your floors are much more than just a functional surface . . . [read more=”Read more” less=”Read less”] —at least, they should be. It’s also important to make sure that your floors are safe, durable, and an aesthetic fit for your space. These concerns are universal: they apply equally to owners of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Fortunately, there’s also a universal way to improve your flooring on all fronts: invest in epoxy flooring for your Brisbane South building.
Advantages of Epoxy Flooring in Brisbane South
Many people have recently begun to use epoxy flooring, from Cleveland to Logan. They do so for a variety of reasons. Here are just a few ways in which using epoxy flooring in Logan or Cleveland can be an improvement over other materials:
- Other materials may take impact damage more easily than epoxy floors, which are particularly durable and resistant to collisions or damage from dropped objects.
- Epoxy generally has a polished appearance, but it achieves this effect without being slippery. Many other polished surfaces are also easy to slip on, which makes them less practical for commercial applications and less safe overall.
- Epoxy reflects light easily, whereas other surfaces may absorb it. If you want to put floors in your space that will make the area brighter, consider using epoxy.An additive can be applied to the top coat to achieve a satin or matte finish if the customer requires.
- Epoxy is seamless, which makes it ideal for use in facilities with rolling equipment or moving vehicles. The fewer bumps or tripping hazards, the smoother traffic throughout the area is likely to be.
When you’re seeking a company to provide epoxy flooring anywhere near Brisbane South, let Moreton Bay Floors be the first organisation you contact. In our 17-plus years of working in the flooring industry, we’ve learned the finer points of installing high-quality epoxy surfaces in homes and businesses throughout the region. We also offer a variety of design choices, including metallic epoxy floor options. When you let us take care of your epoxy flooring, you’ll be able to avoid these common errors that people often make when installing epoxy for the first time:
- Not grinding the concrete to create a porous substrate of the existing floor before covering it with epoxy. This stops the epoxy from adhering into your concrete and making a secure bond.
- Not fixing or repairing large cracks in the floor before putting the epoxy on top. A damaged surface is likely to continue warping underneath the epoxy, which can eventually ruin the look of the surface.
- Not vacuuming the surface properlybefore applying epoxy on top of it. It leaves dust & debris underneath the epoxy, which can show up as bumps or imperfections underneath the finished product.
Trust Moreton Bay Floors for Metallic Epoxy and More
At Moreton Bay Floors, we’ll always do a careful and professional job of putting in your epoxy floors. Contact us at your first available opportunity and learn more about our products and methods so that you can make an informed decision about the flooring you want and the professionals you want to install it. [/read]